Fast-rising Nigerian Singer, Tolulope Ajayi better known by his stage name T-Classic, has found himself in the hospital after allegedly being poisoned while hanging out with his friends on Sunday.
According to reports, T-Classic suffered a body breakdown after the incident and was rushed to the hospital.
Popular Instagram blog, Gossipmill shared a video of the Singer on the hospital bed where he was admitted and administered drip to recover.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW:-
View this post on Instagram
Confirming the incident on Twitter, and in what could be said is a good news for his fans who had all expressed worry, the singer noted that he was getting better.
“Thanks for all the calls, Prayers and messages…
Man is finally Getting Better. With Love ❤️ #ClassicalArmy.”